Ladies and Gentlemen!
Media Information Group “Insurance Today” invites you to the Second Practical Conference “Marine Law and Insurance 2006”, to be held on October 20, 2006 in the business-center of Daev-Plaza in Moscow.
Main goal of the conference is to identify existing problems in this insurance class and find possible solutions, to analyze key trends and prospects for development of marine hull and shipowners’ liability insurance.
Participants include: heads of departments of marine transport insurance, lawyers of insurance and reinsurance companies, heads of departments of reinsurance and risk management, underwriters, insurance and reinsurance brokers, adjusters, average adjusters, surveyors, specialists of shipping businesses.
Presentations will be made by representatives of the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation, Federal Agency for Sea and Inland Water Transport, the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation, Federal Service for Insurance Supervision, specialists of the leading Russian and global insurance, reinsurance and brokerage companies, lawyers, claim settlement specialists, and loss-adjusters.
Changes in the insurance legislation and methodology of marine risks insurance
- Modern trends of state regulation in the marine risks insurance market
- Ice and hull & machinery insurance
- Shipbuilders’ risks insurance and reinsurance
- Shipbuilders’ risks insurance. Insurance company’s experience
- Reasonable costs of repairs
- Insurance programs in the shipping company
- International Safety Management Code (ISMC)
- Shipowner’s pollution liability insurance
- York Antwerp Rules 2004. Progress or problems for hull and cargo underwriters and shipowners
- Russian arbitration courts’ practice in marine insurance disputes
More detailed information about terms of participation and preliminary program of the conference.
Looking forward to see you at the conference!